Welcome to my photo cat blog featuring my fur balls, Sarah Annabelle and Elsie Mae, who live with me up in the mountains of Tennessee!







Thursday, August 19, 2010

Canner Water Dish

Canner Water Dish
Dorcas Annette Walker

First thing this morning started I discovered Sarah Annabelle checking out the canner that I had left sitting on the stove.



Then she inched in for a closer look...

Now checking to see if there really was water down in the canner...



Uh oh, what was that?



Get away you crazy dog! Can't you see I'm busy?




Now where was I? Oh, yes, water.





Boy am I ever thirsty!




Just one sip...




A quick check to see if everything is clear.


Then down I go...


Stretching out my furry neck to reach the water...


At last... The perfect water dish!

Wonder if I should try a body bath while I'm at it?

No comments:

Post a Comment